A330 Pro 1.0.0.8 Doors Page

jeffrojet

My door closing page no longer works - buttons do nothing.  Is there another way to get all the doors to close?  Shift+E+1, etc. does not cover all the doors.

I will do more digging through the menus and manuals as well.

Thanks.

I have GSX installed but have not been using it.  I will double check the settings as I un-installed everything (per the guide) and re-installed 1.0.0.8.  As a side note, I tried again this morning after another reboot and after selecting another A330, it seems to be working.  I will go back and try the one that wasn't working earlier although I doubt that has anything to do with it.  I had rebooted earlier, but i still have that at the top of my trouble shooting list ("wait until tomorrow and restart the machine").  Who knows.  Thanks for the GSX info, hadn't thought of that one.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived