ASUpdater for Aerosoft products purchased from another web store

Hi,

I have purchased the Aerosoft "Chania - Ioannis Daskalogiannis" Airport through FSPS Store on 22/11/2019. It was V 1.0.0.0 downloaded (AS_CHANIA-IOANNIS-DASKALOGIANNIS-AIRPORT_V1000.zip)

When I use ASUpdater, I well find this airport under "installed products". The installed issue seems to be v 1.0.1.2. At the end of the update description, i have the following instruction :

*** A new installer is available for this product. ***

*** Please download it from your account! ***

But  my problem is that with my FSPS account, it is always issue 1.0.0.0 and I don't have this product on my Aerosoft account !

2 questions :

1°) is it possible to add this product to my Aerosoft account (with my serial number) even if I did not buy it through the Aerosoft Store and how to do it?

2°) How can it download the new installer or made the update to pass from issue 1.0.1.2 to new version 1.0.2.0

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to get in touch with FSPS and ask them to provide you with the latest installer version.

This version has been provided to them the moment it was released by Aerosoft. They received your money and are getting paid for this service.

Regarding your other questions:

1) No, your Aerosoft shop account only contains the products you bought from the Aerosoft shop

2) As I said, you need to get in touch with FSPS for that

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived