LTFM for X-Plane ( Istanbul New Airport )

Ramtin

It is 2020... and still no one released an payware LTFM scenery, the one on the Turkish Virtual site hasn't updated. let me get to the point can Aerosoft make an scenery for the LTFM for X-Plane, there are now alot of video's and pictures on the web.. to make pictures of the Airport it is easy just contact the airport they won't get angry or refuse and if they refuse you can make pictures or video's as an tourist ;) . 

First of all, this looks like a request to me and there is a dedicated place for requests:

However to answer your question, FSDG has announced that they will develop the new Istanbul airport. Initially for P3D v4 but it's likely they'll release an X-Plane version later as well. They've done so with all of their sceneries, I don't see this being an exception. With Aerosoft being a publisher for FSDG it will be available through Aerosoft as well.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived