A318/319 ver 1.3.0.3 blank digit screens & MCU

GeoffB

I've downloaded and installed 1.3.0.3 today with my virus protection off. In the cockpit all of the FCU, the barometer digit windows and the 3rd MCDU are blank.

I've uninstalled this version and tried to go back to the previous version but that now has the same problems. I can't fly---help please.

Geoff

Hello Geoff,

Are you using P3D 4.5.13.32097?  Have you updated all three P3D Components?

If the answer to both questions above is Yes, then please try the following:

1 hour ago, GeoffB said:

Dave,

I've got 4.5.12.30293 . I think I updated all elements but not 100% sure. What should I do?

Geoff

Yeah, I thought that was it given what you experienced.  You'll need to update to P3Dv4.5FH2 (P3D 4.5.13.32097).  This is a requirement for the Airbus Professional Series.  I strongly advise you to update all three P3D components.

Do that, and let us know how things work out for you?

Best wishes.

Dave,

Success!  I've uninstalled the previous and installed 4.5.13.32097 and then installed the Airbus 1.3.0.3. All of the digits on the FCU are now visible and the 3rd MCDU works aswell.

Many thanks for your guidance on this problem.

Geoff 

1 hour ago, GeoffB said:

Dave,

Success!  I've uninstalled the previous and installed 4.5.13.32097 and then installed the Airbus 1.3.0.3. All of the digits on the FCU are now visible and the 3rd MCDU works aswell.

Many thanks for your guidance on this problem.

Geoff 

I'm very happy to hear that!

Best wishes for happy flights!

Archived