A320 Door Issue

TheCaptain3618

Good Day to Y'all,

Recently I Was Getting ready for A Night Time Flight From London Gatwick (EGKK, From UK2000) - Manchester (EGCC, From UK2000), Using The Following Addons:

GSX + Level 2

SODE

UK2000 EGKK & EGCC (With SODE Jetways)

Aerosoft Airbus A320 Professional (British Airways Livery G-EUUU)

FS2Crew Aerosoft Airbus Professional & UGCX (Ultimate Ground Crew X) [Button Control]

When I Finish Boarding & Catering, I Requested Refueling, But That Didn't Work so I Skipped and Refueled Insteadly. After That, The Front Left Door Went On A Loop Of Opening and Closing, Which Can't Be Fixed. Can Anyone of You Find A Permanent Solution For This?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, AhmedAhzaam18 said:

I Requested Refueling, But That Didn't Work

And what exactly did not work? Be aware, that it takes quite a time till the fuel truck arrives.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The recommended order of operation is to first request refueling and then boarding. It's not really common to first board the aircraft and then refuel it because the refueling truck would need to wait for the baggage boarding to complete first before it can arrive to the aircraft.

Oh, Refueling Came After Boarding on My Flight That Time. So I Had Learn Two Things:

1- Refueling Must Be Completed Before Boarding.

2- After Refueling, Boarding Can Start.

Thanks for The Help.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:59 PM, mopperle said:

And what exactly did not work? Be aware, that it takes quite a time till the fuel truck arrives.

The Main Door Closes but It Opens Again and Went Looping. Thanks. I Didn't Knew It.

On 3/3/2020 at 1:12 AM, Secondator said:

The recommended order of operation is to first request refueling and then boarding. It's not really common to first board the aircraft and then refuel it because the refueling truck would need to wait for the baggage boarding to complete first before it can arrive to the aircraft.

Acknowledged. Thank You.

Archived