Updated Fuel Planner Issue

Caribbean_Redz

Greetings Team.

I would like to offer thanks! for the work you have put in to get this new update out.

I have updated the airbuses following the guide, that was given in a subsequent post, to the letter. Even after the new builds, I am still getting the fuel planner issue where my trim setting does not offer an "up" position for the baby buses (see photos)

No matter the combination, out of range and within range gives me a down trim. Only on the A333 I can get the trim to be in the up position.

Please, if you will, let me know what other steps I may take to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That is known and not a problem of the fuelplaner. With release of the A330 we had to take more into account for trim calculation. That’s the reason for the change to previous versions.

We will look into the base values of the A32S.

Ok, thank you for the response...

The challenge is though, and I can stand aside where Dave can correct me, this was to be address in this new build.

So when I saw it not fixed this why I posted it here.

Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

I apologize if there has been some misinformation about this. We did do some updates for the fuel planner with the fuel calculations, however we did not manage to touch on the trim values this time. We will see what we can do with those as well, as Masterhawk said.

Archived