Airac Issue

Airac issue in the A320. Navigraph manager says updated  2013 also tried manually and installs okay but when i look at the fmc its says 1913 airac. Im installing the airac into 
C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

I have chosen navigraph in the configurator and it shows the navigraph charts okay on the efb. Text files in tje above folder all shows up to date also. 

Any ideas why the fmc still shows a very old airac cycle please?

Bus is up to date and followed daves procedures of uninstalling the old one and installing the new. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I haven’t access to PC right now, but have have you chosen navigraph only for EFB or also for the FMS?

Not sure about the configurator Layout.

Please see pics attached. I also find I have to login browser every time to get navigraph to work in the fb (as a side issue).

Please login to display this image.

So I trialed something this afternoon and I deleted all the files out of the C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

Good news is I got the airac to show however the bad news is now I have to select it as per the FMC below.

Any fixes? I'm not sure why its picking up the old and new

Just now, mopperle said:

You are talking about the A320, but show us the configurator for the A31x.

I'm an idiot, I will try that one. Sorry didn't notice that. Let me try and I'll report back

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, flightfanatic said:

I'm an idiot,

No, you are not ;)

BUt this might happen, when you run it from the Windows Start Menu. An old Windows bug allows only one link to the them exe in the Start menu. And the Configurator is in both cases the same file, but got its name in the title bar depending from which aircraft folder it has been started.

thank you that helped to move it to the top I believe. Still gives me the second airac 1913 option however. Dont think that's normal?

Also query for the login when I click that it brings up the website for the A318/319 even in the A320 config. Therefore if I dont do it it gives me the red error on the efb screen.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show me a screenshot of the MCDU and also A screenshot of the contetnt of the navdata.oni. which you can find here:
....\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Data\NavData.ini

And the NavdataPro cycle is also on 2003 or is this one on 1913?

[NavData]
useNavDataPro=0
x86PathNavDataPro=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\
x86PathNavigraph=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph\
x64PathNavDataPro=A3XX NavData\
x64PathNavigraph=A3XX Navigraph\

// Remark:
// All "x86..." paths are relative from FSX main folder, while "x64..." paths (for P3D) are relative from "<Documents>\Aerosoft\General\" folder.
// useNavDataPro=1 loads NavDataPro database
// useNavDataPro=0 loads Navigraph database

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's normal that you can switch between cycles. The 1913 cycle is the NavDataPro cycle that we ship with the aircraft. If you have both Navigraph and NavDataPro cycles installed the active cycle will be what you have selected and the other cycle will remain as secondary.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not recommend to remove NavdataPro. Simply choose Navigraph in the Configurator (must be done for each bus) and then Navigraph will be automatically the active database and no need to switch anything in the MCDU. This setting will stay forever, until you make a fresh install of the buses.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived