March 2020: Screenshot Contest - Anything Goes

• Deputy Sheriffs

Folks,

Hope everyone is doing well.  I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication regarding February's Screenshot contest.  I am not going to bore you all with specifics but over the last 9 months I have been flying back and forth to Antigua ( where I am originally from and where my parents live) and Anguilla (where my parents are from) due to my parents being ill.  I unfortunately lost my mother in January 2020 to a multitude of health issues.  I have recently returned from Anguilla where she was recently burried, so amidst of all the chaos I fell off the band wagon keeping the contest going, again my apologies.

This month I'll keep the ultra creativity aspect to a minimum and we'll go with a "Anything Goes" theme, but we'd still like to see some of your creative work come to light.

Climbing out of LDPL - MJC Q400:  Croatia livery

Please login to display this image.

Taxiing to RW 08L at KLAS:  FSLABS A321 - Spirit livery

Taxiing to gate D10 at KCLT - Aerosoft A330 - Air Canada livery

Settling into for a long transatlantic night:  Aerosoft A330

The Beastly Queen:  PMDG QOS II - Virgin livery

Props and Mixtures Full, GEAR DOWN:  Carenado Aero Commander Shrike 500

Crusin through the clouds:  A2A Simulations Texan -

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

Good luck to all participants.

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/2/2020 at 9:33 AM, Aharon said:

@kroswynd,

Sorry to hear.  My profound sympathies and condolences to you.

Thank you....difficult adjustment, just helps one appreciate the fact that our time on earth is limited....Enjoy it and tell the ones that you care for and love what they mean to you while they are still alive :)

@Kroswynd

My best wishes . . .

It's difficult to find the right words, so let me join Aharon:

On 2.3.2020 at 15:33, Aharon sagte:

@kroswynd

Sorry to hear.  My profound sympathies and condolences to you.

+1

Enjoyed your pictures very much! Thanks 🙂

You want to find your house in the sim? Or discover the places, where you've been in holidays?
No need to wait for MSFS 2020.
Get good photorealistic sceneries for your sim and enjoy 🙂

Idyllic and famous Sölden / Ötztal, Austria (FSX-SP2, Austria Professional HD West)

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/15/2020 at 9:50 AM, TorstenFS said:

You want to find your house in the sim? Or discover the places, where you've been in holidays?
No need to wait for MSFS 2020.
Get good photorealistic sceneries for your sim and enjoy 🙂

Idyllic and famous Sölden / Ötztal, Austria (FSX-SP2, Austria Professional HD West)

Congratulations TorstenFS on winning the March Screenshot competition.  Email to follow shortly

@kroswynd Thank you very much, I'm very happy about this 🙂

And thank you again very much for your great engagement in running the screenshot competition. It's always a big pleasure to admire your phantastic flightsim screenshots. I'm hungry every month to see your next pictures. 

• kroswynd unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived