Level off symbol and continue descent symbol

windsky

Hello captains.

On my ND absent magenta level off symbol and continue descent symbol.   Assume, that airbus 319 is in descend phase. If im insert altitude restricton for some waypoint in the vertical devialtion page, it should  be displayed on ND as "altitude restriction" (numerical representation) in connection with magenta level off symbol and continue descend symbol. May be that Im doing something wrong, but on my ND this symbols  (magenta level off and continue descend symbol) missing. Its interesting, that in climb phase - magenta level off symbol and continue climb symbol are displayed precisely.  I would like ask you,  whether this symbols (level off, continue descend) are simulate, or not for airbus 319 proffesional version, or could you explain me, how this symbols set correctly?  

(If I know, magenta level off symbols and continue descend symbols was simulated very precisely in older airbus extand version for FSX).

Ondrej Benda LKMT     

• 1 month later...

Hello captains,

do you have some new info regarding of magenta level off symbol and magenta continue descend symbol?  Do you have some result of your check. 

Thank you

Ondrej LKMT

• 9 months later...

Hello captains,

could you inform us,  how far are you with fix for magenta continue descend symbol. Do you find any solution how to fix it?

thank you

Ondrej LKMT   

Archived