Sandefjord Torp doesn't work

Mathias737800

I just bought the Sandefjord Torp scenery. I installed it the usual way, but when I started fsx, only the ftx Norway scenery showed up(No Sandefjord X). I'll be happy if someone knows how to fix this...

1 hour ago, data63 said:

Scenery above FTX Norway in the Lib?

all Torp files disabled in FTX (looks as if not)?

The scenery is not in the libary at all...

I found out that when I choose to install the scenery for FSX steam edition the airport doesn't even show up in the scenery libary, but when I choose FSX the airport is there, but with some elevation problems it looks like. (I'm using FSX Steam Edition)

Please login to display this image.

14 hours ago, data63 said:

if you only have FSX-SE and never had FSX (original) try to install with the FSX (non SE) option

uninstall current first

I've already done that, but the airport buildings are still floating in the air with a piece of the runway as well.

20 minutes ago, data63 said:

there's another AFCAD interfering (FTX Norway, maybe an old AON Installation?)

Normally I use the FTX Norway scenery, but I don't have it innstalled  at the moment.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would suggest that you search for  *ENTO*.BGL   files on your entire computer using the search feature of your Windows file explorer. Afterwards switch the View to Details so that folder names are also getting displayed.

Now you can check if you have some file left on your machine not belonging to Aerosoft Sandeford Torp. 

If you are not sure you can also post a screenshot of the search results here. 

But please make sure to have the folder names fully (not truncated) displayed on it.

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

I would suggest that you search for  *ENTO*.BGL   files on your entire computer using the search feature of your Windows file explorer. Afterwards switch the View to Details so that folder names are also getting displayed.

Now you can check if you have some file left on your machine not belonging to Aerosoft Sandeford Torp. 

If you are not sure you can also post a screenshot of the search results here. 

But please make sure to have the folder names fully (not truncated) displayed on it.

I have now removed all the ENTO files which did not belong to Aerosoft Sandefjord Torp, but the airport building are still floating several feet of the ground.

Archived