A318-A321 Update & EFB

Hello 

I know the EFB for the A330 can not be removed from the cockpit. I’m hoping  the latest update for the A318-A321 Pro will not be the same.

1. If the update is installed will the user have the option to not display the EFB?

2. Is there a way to roll back the update?

1 minute ago, VAFPilot said:

Hello 

I know the EFB for the A330 can not be removed from the cockpit. I’m hoping  the latest update for the A318-A321 Pro will not be the same.

1. If the update is installed will the user have the option to not display the EFB?

2. Is there a way to roll back the update?

The EFB is exactly the same in the smaller  busses as the A330 (so now way to remove it as it's part of the model).

I'm afraid there is no way to roll back to the previous version unless you still have the old installer.

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer for you about this.  I personally don't like the EFB either.

Now, you can disable the EFB and I have a post somewhere in this section that describes how to do it.  But there is no way I know of to remove the EFB itself.  I would have much preferred and made the recommendation to keep both VC models (one with and one without the EFB and set the option in the configurator), but it was decided to set the EFB as permanent.

Best wishes.

Archived