server error (error) Unauthorized

nfinger

just updated to latest version A330 and get this error. EFB not responding at all to any input, see screenshot. How can this be overcome?

Please login to display this image.

A319 Eurowings (default) in picture. I Fly Finnair liverys, and all the same.

Also cannot input text in EFB! Green light is enabled (not in picture), but nothing is happen, but commands go into aircraft systems...

Hello nfinger,
Start in the Configurator for example for the A320.
Then EFB setting - I have Navigraph and continue with login browser
In the menu, the access for Navigraph or (Aerosoft) must be filled out. Then "Yes Allow" and lo and behold everything great.
That's how it worked for me.
Greetings CFG874 Bernd

Hallo nfinger,
Starte mal in den Configurator zum Beispiel  für den A320.
Dann EFB setting - ich habe Navigraph und weiter mit Login Browser
In dem Menü müssen die Zugänge für Navigraph oder ( Aerosoft ) ausgefüllt werden. Dann  " Yes Allow  "  und siehe da alles Prima.
So hat es bei mir Funktioniert.
Gruß CFG874 Bernd  

The login to navigraph does not save so you need to log in and allow for every flight. If not EFB is unusable and shows error.

• 5 weeks later...

There is a orange error on the A333 EFB .. Suddenly the throttle have stopped responding... And now the plane is unflyable. I had 1.0.0.8 and reinstalled that, and updated the plane to 1.0.0.10 to see if that helped. But still the same error..  

What to to?

All the best

Jens

This means that your login for the charts (NavDataPro in your case) either did not occur or the email/serial number you entered in the third tab in the Configurator for access to the charts is incorrect.

i  will try that.. I understand that the throttle management goes through the EFB.. 
I don't have subscription to Navigraph charts only Airacs. It to costly. 

I dont have any subscriptions... 

Does that mean access to the EFB is closed?

It say " Verify session error (error)Unauthorized" and the EFB screen is frozen...

Thank you.

Jens

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, Jens Michlas said:

I understand that the throttle management goes through the EFB.. 

No.

15 minutes ago, Jens Michlas said:

Does that mean acces to the EFB is closed?

To view charts, you need to have a valid subscription. either for NavdataPro or Navigraph.

Hi

The calibration in Aerosoft goes now through the EFB...aint that right?

Without any subscription to the two chart providers how do I remove the Error sign? The EFB is frozen.

Jens 🙂

Thank you

I Think I have solved the matter  now..  The A3XX connect pro was blocked... And then I made an error ...  Maybe I could have clicked on the X in the Error sign. 

When I reloaded There was the error again just without connection error connection text.  And i clicked the cross.. 

Thank you for your concern and attention.

Greetings

Jens

Archived