RELEASED RWD v1.0

Real World Database v1.0

Let me introduce you to the new Real World Database of Global Air Traffic Controller by Aerosoft. I worked many hours on that Project to make this Database as realistic as possible. I would like to underline that every Aircraft (eg. B78X) has its Destinations, for example, UNITED Airlines only flies the B78X to Auckland, NZ. No other UNITED plane flies to it. It means that at maximum only the B78X from UNITED will appear in Auckland.

This Project will be updated over the months. At this point nearly every long haul Airline is included with its destinations. This Database will be updated with the change of the IATA Summer/Winter Schedule as well as if any important new Airplane or Airline joins the Aviation World. Due to the concentration on the long haul operations, I will furthermore work on Short-/Medium haul operations, which will be implemented as well.

This Database includes:
Every long haul jet (A21N, A339, A359, A35K, B78X)
Every long haul airline (eg. Starlux Airlines or Air Tahiti Nui)
more to come...

If you have any bugs to share, feel free to do it in the bugs topic.

You can find the RWD v.1.0 here:

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Is a good project thanks. But one thing you should fix is the callsign setup for your airlines. Try to keep only numbers and avoid letters this way we do not see weird things like DLHGF4T.

Just my two cents.

Thanks

Plpazodo

• 3 weeks later...
On 21.3.2020 at 07:45, plpazodo sagte:

Hi.

Is a good project thanks. But one thing you should fix is the callsign setup for your airlines. Try to keep only numbers and avoid letters this way we do not see weird things like DLHGF4T.

Just my two cents.

Thanks

Plpazodo

Thank you very much. I spent a lot of time in this huge project. I have recognized your recommendation and I will fix it in the next update. Stay tuned for the next announcement in the upcoming days.

Stay safe and healthy!

Tang0

• 6 months later...

As the change to the winter schedule is soon, I would like to say some words concerning the upcoming update. 

I will maintain the pre-corona schedule as far as I could. For example, all Emirates A380 Routes are still included. In GATC we are lucky and not affected by COVID-19. 
In the last months, I updated many Airlines and their destinations and included the latest Aircraft. For example, SWISS received their new shiny A21N, which will be included in the next update. 
Additionally, I added new airlines, most of them are Cargo Airlines, which weren't included in the last update. 

Stay safe!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Aviation-Fans!

The Day has come to finally update the biggest and most accurate Database in the whole game. The Real World Database has grown to 140 Aircrafts and over 600 Airline-Files. This is by far the best you can get.

In this update, I concentrated on implementing major cargo airlines such as UPS or FedEx with their current aircrafts and their unique destinations. Furthermore, I expanded Airlines with adding the Embraer E-Jets and Bombardier Canadair Regional Jet to their fleet. As it is the standard of RWD, they come with their schedule. Additionally, I added many Airlines such as Vistara, Windrose Airlines, Viva Aerobus and Royal Flight.

As you know the current virus is affecting the global aviation industry heavily. I concluded that I will keep the pre-crisis schedule. In this update, the A380 is still flying to Routes such as Birmingham or Dusseldorf, but I removed retired aircrafts such as Air France A380 or British Airways B744.

The next major update is going to be released in March or April next year.

I have also included a small Manual for a clean install.

As always, rate this file, share it with your friends and write a comment.

Cheers!

Real World Database v1.5

Please login to display this image.

• 3 months later...

Hello Air Traffic Controllers, 

The time has come to update the Real World Database. The last update was on November 9, 2020, and a lot has changed. Maybe the best news is that the Boeing 737 MAX  is slowly ramping up again. Additionally, there were some interesting new deliveries with new destinations. 

The update is soon to be released. Stay tuned as the RWD Database is the most comprehensive in GATC. 

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post in this thread or under the file. 

Happy controlling!

• 1 month later...

The update is soon to be released. Again I have updated and added a lot of airlines. I have concentrated on airlines in Asia this time. The up-to-date 737 MAX schedule is implemented too. Stay tuned for the update!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived