FMS planning issue

It happens to me many times, a change to the departure or arrival messes up the legs.

Take this example:

EDDM MERSI5S MERSI Y100 TRA Z69 OLBEN UN869 NEMOS DCT GVA DCT BALSI BALSI1R LFML (departure runway 26L)

After programming this, change the departure to MERSI2P (departure runway 08R) and let me know how the original flight plan looks like after the change... (LEG page and FPLN page)

I am using the latest P3d and CRJ Pro 2.0.0.3.

2 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Well, this issue was reported mid of February.

Wolfgang

Thanks for the reply. So still not fixed. I hope it will be, because on Vatsim there is unfortunately no time to debug the flight plan on the approach or departure... when the controller changes the departure/approach. And I had hard time to comply with their indications :( 

Also for the returning flight, FPLN was:

LFML ETREK5S ETREK UN871 KINNI UZ67 KORED UN871 DITON/N0452F270 T103 OSDER OSDER4A EDDM

and after takeoff I used DIR INTC to waypoint VENTA, plane was already turning to it but then it decided by itself to do a 360 degrees turn ignoring completely that I pressed HDG to counter that unexpected turn, pointing by mself to VENTA. After it did his 360 degrees well went fine afterwards. But... still...

• 3 weeks later...

Any news on this Hans?

Do you need some checks/tests which I can try/do? Did you managed to reproduce the issue based on the fplns above on your side?

Archived