EFB white screen 319/320/321/330

apaloosa96

Hey! this happened in the A330 but now, with the inclusion of the EFB in the little buses, also happen in it.... the EFB shows the message shows below, neither reinstalling work... so please can someone help me? I don´t know if the problem is in the aircraft EFB folder or in my pc /:

Please login to display this image.

Curious if there is an option to not install or display the EFB in the small busses? I posted in another thread but was curious if the option exists.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

On 2/28/2020 at 10:19 PM, apaloosa96 said:

Hey! this happened in the A330 but now, with the inclusion of the EFB in the little buses, also happen in it.... the EFB shows the message shows below, neither reinstalling work... so please can someone help me? I don´t know if the problem is in the aircraft EFB folder or in my pc /:

problem is  ost likely special characters in your username.

3 hours ago, VAFPilot said:

Curious if there is an option to not install or display the EFB in the small busses? I posted in another thread but was curious if the option exists.  

No it is not and AFAIK not planned.

Archived