strange alt. in eham

hi guys

this is what i got after new update (full build) nl2000 eham something goes wrong or my aerosoft A330-300 turned into a A330/380.

greetings

Martin

DUTCH1963

my rig: Gigabyte aorus elite rgb b450, AMD ryzen 7 3700x @4.2 ghz, 16gb ram corsair lpg 3000, gigabyte geforce gtx1660 6gb.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you mean the passenger animations going outside the fuselage, that’s a GSX issue and out of our control. My advise would be to contact FSDT support directly with this issue.

Oh Man. I'll tell you what, if you ever try to move to the excellent and amazing Fly Tampa scenery for EHAM, and you try to get rid of the NL2000 version you very well may be in for a world of hurt leading up to and including having to uninstall and reinstall P3D.  I am absolutely no exaggerating.  It's not only a true SOB to get off your system and when I tried I reached out to the NL2000 guys for assistance and they never, ever bothered answering. 

I love freeware developers, and I recognize the NL2000 guys have done a lot of work, but in this case I have to tell you what I experienced with their stuff. Moreover, if I had issues with their EHAM and couldn't find the problem, then it's REALLY something my friend.  Moreover, from what I remember, it didn't play nice with ORBX's FTX Vector.

Since you already have their files installed it's too late for you, but for anyone even considering their work I would strongly advise you to install all their stuff to a dummy folder and then add the scenery via the XML method. Otherwise it's going to be a nightmare to get rid of. 

That's about all I can tell you, so I'll leave you with my best wishes.

Archived