A330 Uninstall problem P3D4.5

34 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hi, according your advise is to uninstall previous version before install the updater A330.

Programs and features uninstall, what I get is ERROR: Missing uninstall log file!!!
Please advise!!
Georgios

Hi

Try to check this post and see if it works. I hope it helps.

Regards,

Markus

6 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hi, according your advise is to uninstall previous version before install the updater A330.

Programs and features uninstall, what I get is ERROR: Missing uninstall log file!!!
Please advise!!
Georgios

This can occur for numerous reasons, some reasons depend on which version of Windows you're using, which computer security products you have, or where you installed the Airbus.

Just a few reasons are:

1. Failure to disable computer security software prior to running the installer.

2. Failure to run the Installer as Administrator.

3. Installing the Airbus anywhere in the Program Files or other protected folders (never, ever do that).

4. Manually moving files.

5. Using illegal / pirated software (not suggesting you are doing so).

These are all user/system issues rather than being caused by our software.  Using the procedure that Markus pointed to is both educational and instructional and will help to prevent this problem in the future. 

To correct the issue as it exists noiw, go to where the Airbus is installed to and manually delete the following folders/files:

A. Aerosoft A330 Professional folder

B.  The Aerosoft/General folder

C.  In the Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products folder delete the as_a330_prof file.

Then start P3D, once P3D is fully loaded close P3D.

Then follow the Installation procedure in the link that Markus provided.

You should be all set!

Best wishes!

Archived