Final approach and GSmini

TGoncalves

Dear all,

I've noticed during app, if we change data from Perf Appr page at any height, the FMS will always take that into account. The FMS should not take into account any change below 700' RA as at this height all the data is stored(frezze in the memory) and any change(you may change any value on perf appr page) will have no effect.

Maybe this was raised earlier, but GSmini is not working, at least for the A330. I dont know about the 20 family. I assume it is as its mentioned in the manual for boeing pilots to understand airbus(forgot the title, but its a funny one)

Thank you

6 hours ago, TGoncalves said:

Dear all,

I've noticed during app, if we change data from Perf Appr page at any height, the FMS will always take that into account. The FMS should not take into account any change below 700' RA as at this height all the data is stored(frezze in the memory) and any change(you may change any value on perf appr page) will have no effect.

Maybe this was raised earlier, but GSmini is not working, at least for the A330. I dont know about the 20 family. I assume it is as its mentioned in the manual for boeing pilots to understand airbus(forgot the title, but its a funny one)

Thank you

Hello my friend!

We're aware of the GSMini, it's something we plan to add in the future although I can't say if it will be for P3Dv4 or the MSFS.  For now we advise people to use a Wind Additive (that's McDonald Douglass/Boeing/Old School sneaking back in... lol).

I can't remember if the lockout issue in our bug database or not, I'll check and if not I'll add it.  I do know we've discussed it, though it was quite some time ago.  Anyway, thanks so much for bringing it back up... needed to be done!  The lockout is necessary for a few different reasons (I remember reading why it was done) but for flight si sim I don't see it as a big issue - but I'll make sure it's entered!

Always a pleasure!

Archived