Problems with SODE jetways

Mathias737800

I'm using Sode jetways for some airports. It worked perfectly fine until a couple of months ago. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden the jetways went far above the aircraft when I selected them. This applies to all aircraft and airports using sode. I haven't really found any solutions yet so i'll be very happy if someone knows how to fix this...

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, data63 said:

is this also with SODE Jetways that are able to move in alle 3 dimensions?

Do you have the latest SODE engine?

I don't know if i have the latest version. That might be the problem, but if that's the case, how do I update it?

2 hours ago, data63 said:

which airport / position is that in the pics? (something in norway)

If I have that scenery i'll try to check

It is in Bergen(ENBR) Gate 22 I think. The problem applies to Værnes(ENVA) as well.

I could check both (P3D V45) - all jetways at "normal" height - maybe you could rerun the config- and jetway tools für both sceneries. Beyond that "no idea"

On 3/1/2020 at 12:15 PM, data63 said:

I could check both (P3D V45) - all jetways at "normal" height - maybe you could rerun the config- and jetway tools für both sceneries. Beyond that "no idea"

It still doesn't work.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In which position are the jetways, when the aircraft is parked at the gate and before you move them? Please show us a picture at daylight.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/27/2020 at 10:55 PM, Mathias737800 said:

It worked perfectly fine until a couple of months ago.

And you should try to find out what has changed on your system, especially around your sim. Any new software/addons, changed config, updates etc.

13 minutes ago, mopperle said:

In which position are the jetways, when the aircraft is parked at the gate and before you move them? Please show us a picture at daylight.

The jetways are looking normal until I open the "sode stand operations".

14 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And you should try to find out what has changed on your system, especially around your sim. Any new software/addons, changed config, updates etc.

As far as I know I haven't done any changes to the flight sim or my system. I may have changed some of the  graphic settings and I have installed a new scenery, but the problem occurred before that.

• Deputy Sheriffs

BTW: are you using FSX? the Sode dialogbox in your screenshot looks quite different then on my system (P3Dv4.5).

Archived