livery installer

evening all prior to the update the new installer worked but now when i drop a zip for the a333 IT SAYS No product and aircraft model could be found for use with this livery. strange. however if i add it manually it installs the paint into the p3d. thanks Steve.

• Developer

The A333 comes with a brand new livery installer which works a little different than the one before. It requires a file called "liveryinstaller.txt" inside the .zip archive. Can you check if the livery that you've been trying to install has that?

thank you Hans. All of the paints that i have do not have it. thank you so much will have to wait on the painters to update or manual install. regards Steve, the old fart. is the liveryinstaller.txt a generic file or has to be customized per paint.

vor 2 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

The A333 comes with a brand new livery installer which works a little different than the one before. It requires a file called "liveryinstaller.txt" inside the .zip archive. Can you check if the livery that you've been trying to install has that?

Hello Aerosoft team,

have my Airbusse A318 - A321 and A330 newly installed. With A318 - A321 the
Liverie Manager available.  New Liverie-Manager for A330 is not available !

Greeting Helmut

Hallo Aerosoft-Team,

habe meine Airbusse A318 - A321 und A330 neu installiert. Bei A318 – A321 ist der
Liverie-Manager vorhanden.  Neuer Liverie-Manager für A330 ist nicht vorhanden !!

Gruß Helmut

• 1 month later...

Hello Aerosoft Team,  

i just downloaded FSX STEAM EDITION and Livery installer STEAM EDITION I have downloaded and installed the new liveries from the website, but the installer isnt installing them and/or they are not appearing in the available aircraft in FSX. 

can you help please? 

thanks 

On 28.2.2020 at 17:21, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Ich gebe es weiter. Aber wegen der FSNordic Konferenz ist es unwahrscheinlich, dass es vor nächster Woche eine Lösung gibt.

Hallo Hans,

gibt es noch nichts Neues ??

Gruß Helmut

Archived