EGLL Po Parking System Duplication

vaa_a380

Hi,

I have Aerosoft Mega Pro EGLL installed but the parking system is duplicated with maybe a stock system floating in the air above the stand.

I am running P3Dv4 with GSX and Ultimate Ground Crew X software and have uninstalled previous UK2000 EGLL software but the issue still exists. At a lose as to why if anyone can advise.

File attached.

Thanks

Phil

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I do not see this problem with EGLL Pro installed.

I also have GSX2, but never had UGX or UK2000. So obviously it seems to be a left over from another addon. What you can do (if not already done): search fo any bgl file outside the EGLL installation folder with egll in its name. Serachstring would be *egll*.bgl

Also make sure that you have the latest version of GSX2 installed.

Please login to display this image.

To update you both. Having uninstalled EGLL Pro the floating Safedock guidances do not appear.

I do have Orbx installed which support were aware of and they advised to turn off all egll.bgl files related to Orbx on the drive it is installed on. This I did but did not solve the issue.

I have run FSDT Live Update on several occasions.

All references to UK2000 scenery software has been deleted as far as I can tell. 

One thing though. I have Orbx EGPH installed and when running SODE from the Add-ons drop down box in P3d it gives the option to turn off UK2000 Edinburgh Safedock. This is not an option in EGLL Pro.

• Aerosoft
On 3/7/2020 at 5:26 PM, vaa_a380 said:

Well even tech support have given up via email

I was unable to find any mail from you usings the email you used to register on the forum. Can you send me the ticket number and see if we have indeed given up?

Ticket reference 4353. I was corresponding with customer support but the solution provided did not work. Then it went quiet. However I have now been told that the developer is being contacted.

The initial request for assistance on Feb 25th drew no response. Resorted to raising a ticket which then did.

This is the text of the email I received from Support. Just seen I missed off the last digit.

Dear Phil

Your ticket has been created with the ticket ID 43535 and subject "Mega Airport London Heathrow professional"

Someone from our customer service team will review it and respond shortly.

Regards,
Aerosoft GmbH Support Team.

• 1 month later...

This can now be closed.

Uninstalling UK2000 EGLL as per the recommended procedure did not eradicate the safedocks in my case. I have solved the problem by doing the following.

Delete the file C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme.xml and it will go for good.

Info for anyone else that may come across this issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived