SIMSTARTER

lucienpa

hello,

since this morning im trying to connect ACTIVE SKY 16 to simstarter but it doesnt work

it was working fine till 2 days ago but had problems with my computer and had to reinstall everything.

simstarter doesnt recognise active sky 16 anymore. im working on it since this morning bur its impossible.

if i look at ACTIVE SKY CONFIGURE in extended settings Configure Active Sky  cannot activate it

if i look in Setting---Program setting--EXternal programs  Use Active Sky Version=Installation not found

also impossible to to find the path to HIFI config folder

thank you very much

lucien paquette

SIMstarter NG.log

• Developer

Hi Lucien,

strange. If anything would be set up normal SIMstarter NG should find the path settings by itself.

Can you please post a screenshot of this folder (replace <USERNAME> by the correct user):

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Hifi

In addition to that it looks like your DLL.XML and EXE.XML files are messed up:

2/23/2020 1:42:32 PM PROBLEM   XMLMGR              File not found < FeelThere\Erj\E145XH.dll >
2/23/2020 1:42:32 PM PROBLEM   XMLMGR              Wrong file extention < C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\couatl\couatl.exe >
2/23/2020 1:42:32 PM PROBLEM   XMLMGR              Wrong file extention < C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe >
2/23/2020 1:42:32 PM PROBLEM   XMLMGR              Wrong file extention < C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\FSX\utl_client.exe >
2/23/2020 1:42:32 PM PROBLEM   XMLMGR              Wrong file extention < as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe >

You may ask some expert friends to overlook your simulator - maybe there are other issues as well...

hello,

what is also strange is that there is no HIFI in user lucien appdata roaming

i tried to find it yesterday but its not there., i tried many times to install re install install AS16 and simstarter 

and its always the same thing...............i was thinking of re installing fsx from steam but im not sure if it 

would correct the problem.

thank you

lucien paquette

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not having a "Hifi" folder below "AppData\Roaming" means, that there is something wrong with your Active Sky installation. This has nothing to do with the SIMstarter.

I would suggest to re-install Active Sky again. Please make sure to run the installer as administrator (right click the setup icon, the "run as administrator").

HI

I am re installing fsx, and uninstalling active sky and then re installing it

yesterday ive re installed active sky many times but it didnt correct the problem.

thank you

lucien paquette

hello,

FSX, HIFI AS16, AND SIMSTARTER re installed.............effectively the problem was HIFI ACTIVE SKY

yesterday ive install it direct from my computer about 12 times.....now ive re install it direct from HIFI site and all is working well like before.

as16 was corrupt.

thank you very much sir and also to PERO for your help and hints. and by the way SIMSTARTER is a superb for FSX.. i had no doubt about

simstarter because i know for sure AEROSOFT is very trusting company. but didnt know exactly were the problem came from

thank you

lucien paquette

and SIMSTARTER detect by itself automatically all the the 3rd party addons like AS16 or UTLIVE

SUPERB.

• Developer
On 24.2.2020 at 14:14, lucienpa sagte:

sorry i forgot,

is there a way for SIMSTARTER to detect FSDREAM GSX

thank you

lucien paquette

You are welcome. Happy when everything is working again. No SIMstarter NG has nothing to do with GSX. 😉

Archived