February 2020: Screenshot Contest - might well be "Helicopter in this season"

Hello,
what would the Aerosoft forum be without the famous Screenshot Competition and without the wonderful screenshots from @Kroswynd?

It's a hard job to bring every month a very fine collection of various screenshots with new themes and new perspectives.
So Kroswynd has earned a brake this month and it's up to us to gather various perspectives of flight simulation.
Jump in, maybe Aerosoft will be so generous to spend a prize. We'll see.

I propose the theme "Helicopter in this season" - that means Snow&Ice in the northern hemisphere and summer in the southern hemisphere 🙂
So the season should not really be a problem for you all.

As I've suggested the theme, I'm out of race - that's clear.

Please login to display this image.

Austria

Austria

Switzerland

Switzerland

La Réunion

La Réunion

Good luck to everybody
Torsten

Vor 1 Stunde, TorstenFS sagte:

It's a hard job to bring every month a very fine collection of various screenshots with new themes and new perspectives.
So Kroswynd has earned a brake this month and it's up to us to gather various perspectives of flight simulation.

Sorry, I meant that Kroswynd has earned a break this month.
No brake needed this month 😉

Yes, Kroswynd is the Master of masters 🙂

He can serve each theme and each genre. Or better: each theme and each genre serves him, the Master.

So every Screenshot Contest fan: please, give a sign to honor his great work all over the years!

Archived