Flight Plan Mess at approach

Detail50

I wonder is somebody can help me understand why sometimes you endup with this mess on your filed flight plan at approach.   I download my FP's from Sim Brief,  but occasionally ones like this show up, and then it's a chore to clean them up.  I'm flying EDDT to ENSB on a A320

Please login to display this image.

29 minutes ago, Detail50 said:

I wonder is somebody can help me understand why sometimes you endup with this mess on your filed flight plan at approach.   I download my FP's from Sim Brief,  but occasionally ones like this show up, and then it's a chore to clean them up.  I'm flying EDDT to ENSB on a A320

Please login to display this image.

Hi! The CF point is what you need to delete! CF is Course to Fix, and it provides you with a route from CF to CF10, wich is behind the CF point! So it takes you around. So next time just delete the CF.

Good luck sir!

Many Greetings Denmark

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

30 minutes ago, Marc3313 said:

Hi! The CF point is what you need to delete! CF is Course to Fix, and it provides you with a route from CF to CF10, wich is behind the CF point! So it takes you around. So next time just delete the CF.

Good luck sir!

Many Greetings Denmark

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

Thanks Marc,   that is what I had done,   spot on

Archived