A very clever livery manager!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lieber Mathias. Danke natürlich für dieses Installationsprogramm, aber es gibt einige Fehler. Wenn Sie es mit Hilfe der Lackierung A330 in Zip-Archiv packen, und dann wieder aus diesem Archiv installieren, dann verloren Zeile atc_flight_number=, dann denken Sie, wie es war auf einem Flugzeug mit der Flugnummer 0))). Das ist natürlich alles Kleinigkeiten. Und so, alle warten auf einen echten, normalen Manager Farbgebungen für den A330. Ich hoffe, es wird bald sein. Respektvoll...

• Aerosoft

I will aks hans to check on this, but I have no idea what you mean with a 'normal' livery manager. This is the most clever one I have seen and it does all that such a tool needs to do. We are most certainly not working on another.

• Developer

I fixed it.

LivInst_2000.7z

Version 2.0.0.0
- Bumped to version 2.0.0.0 to avoid confusion with old LiveryManager
- Fixed an issue where the ATC flight number wouldn't be set correctly

*** IMPORTANT ***
MalwareBytes (and may be other similar software too) detected a malware signature (MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%) in this software.
The software has been sent to MalwareBytes, it has been checked by them, found to be clean and added to their whitelist.
However, any new version has to be sent to them for re-whitelisting which can take some times (up to weeks).
So, if you get such a warning message, please don't be alarmed. Thank you

By normal livery Manager, I meant that somewhere they promised that they would make for the A330, the same as for the A319-20. Thank you for the corrections. With respect

• Aerosoft

But this one works for the A318/A319, A320/A321, A330, CRJ and DC-8. Same program, just drop any repaint file on it and it will know in what aircraft to install it. 
If you tell me how a livery manager could be any easier to use, let me know.

I have a problem where I seem to have too many liveries installed for the A330. I cant scroll through the list to get to the liveries at the bottom. I cant seem to re-size the program either.

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But this one works for the A318/A319, A320/A321, A330, CRJ and DC-8. Same program, just drop any repaint file on it and it will know in what aircraft to install it. 
If you tell me how a livery manager could be any easier to use, let me know.

yes sir it is downright easy if the repainters would include the liveryinstaller.txt file in there paints.

regards steve the old fart

I'm using latest version of everything but I didn't manage to install one single livery till now with the livery installer. 

The error is always the same, "No product and aircraft model could be found for use with this livery".

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, korundar said:

I'm using latest version of everything but I didn't manage to install one single livery till now with the livery installer. 

The error is always the same, "No product and aircraft model could be found for use with this livery".

Are you running just the 2.0 update file from this topic, or have you run the 1.0 installer prior and then updated?

5 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Are you running just the 2.0 update file from this topic, or have you run the 1.0 installer prior and then updated?

I installed the 1.0.0.0 and then updated. All with administrator rights.

14 minutes ago, bobterri6 said:

I am having the same problem as korundar.  I am running 2.0, but a quick question, "Do you install 2.0 into a file, i.e., a specific Aerosoft directory?"

You have to download and install version 1.0 first. It will automatically install into the main Aerosoft folder in documents. Then you have to download the 2.0 (that doesn't have an installer) and simply overwrite the file.

No, I installed 1.0 and then 2.0 as you suggested.  When I tried to install a livery, same problem: "No product and aircraft model could be found for use with this livery."

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, Eagle_For said:

By cons installed liveries appear well.

Not sure what you mean here. Can you tell me, which repaint you tried to install?

Archived