Aerosoft A330 Taxiing checklist problem

Luca.Br

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

Hello Andrey,

The message in your screenshot only appears if the MCDU3 pushback option is valid e.g. the MCDU3 OPTIONS GROUNSERVICES GSX option is disabled. This is normally the case if a new version is installed or if the file Setup.abx is changed. So please enable this option = YES and you will see if you use the GSX-PB the INFOBAR message "WAIT" will appear after the GSX pushback has been completed.

Regards,

Rolf

Hello Rolf.

I understand this message appears because the GSX option in MCDU3 is disabled. But I had never turned it on before, and the check lists continued. and on the A320 and A330. Explain to me, is this only done in the new version?

With respect.

Andrey

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 5 Stunden , dron960 sagte:

Explain to me, is this only done in the new version?

Andrey,

No, this setup was used since the beginning e. g. when the CL and GSX (or previously AES) first were introduced. Maybe the difference was or is the basic setting for this feature in the Setup.abx file. What I do not know if this feature maybe was already enabled as standard or not. Because not all A330 users also use GSX normally this option should be disabled. What I do not know and cannot check if maybe in a previous version this was not the case. 

Regards,

Rolf

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

Andrey,

No, this setup was used since the beginning e. g. when the CL and GSX (or previously AES) first were introduced. Maybe the difference was or is the basic setting for this feature in the Setup.abx file. What I do not know if this feature maybe was already enabled as standard or not. Because not all A330 users also use GSX normally this option should be disabled. What I do not know and cannot check if maybe in a previous version this was not the case. 

Regards,

Rolf

Hi, Rolf.
So you say that this parameter should be disabled. However, when it is disabled, checklists are not executed from the START moment. I hope this will be corrected soon.

With respect.

Andrey.

On 22.2.2020 at 10:39, Hanse sagte:

Sorry I do not know what could cause the problem with CL and scenery because there is no connection between the two e. g. the CL feature is completely independant from the scenery installed. Some questions:

1. Does this happen at every gate in Düsseldorf?
  2. What kind of PB are you using - GSX or the internal MCDU3 -?
  3. Do you see the TAXI CL message on the INFOBAR e.g. that the TAXI CL is really available?
  4. Are you sing the copilot to make the necessary settings?

As you can start the TAXI CL when using the ACFT STATE "TAXI" it seems to me that a certain necessary setting (for the TAXI CL to start) is missing in the previous checklists. 

Regards,

Rolf

Hey,

Sorry that I didn't got back to you but I was really ill.

1. It happens at every gate

2. I always use GSX and now it becomes interesting. Until the 1.0.0.4 I was able to use GSX without checking the GSX Services in the MCDU3. Then I updated my Version and that wasn't possible (that was when I opened this Topic) then I updatet do the experimental 1.0.0.8 and it worked with the GSX Services activated. Yesterday I dowloaded the new A330 Version from the shop and now it is not working again.

3. yes I use infobar and it was available

4. I always use the Copilot 

But since the new update i have a new Problem. I put my plane into the "Turn around state" and the Copilot starts the checklist but after he checked the windshear he did't move on and on the Right side of my Aircraft state those def signs are on.

I'm really thankfull for your help.

Is it possible to contact you "private" ?

Kind regards

Luca

Please login to display this image.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 1:35 PM, dron960 said:

Hi, Rolf.
So you say that this parameter should be disabled. However, when it is disabled, checklists are not executed from the START moment. I hope this will be corrected soon.

With respect.

Andrey.

HI!

I have the same problems..

On ‎2‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 7:37 AM, dron960 said:

Yes. I confirm the same problem. Help me decide.

With respect

I'm have above problem after the new update. Checklist is stuck in START  and plus start the engines after ctrl+e only. This problem for A330 , the A320 is working normal.

Hanse if I read you correct, If I am using UGSX for push back I must turn of the GSX option on the MCDU3 prior to start push back then?. I tested a flight with the A321/19/& 18 this past days and the UGSX for push back and engine start and the checklist did advance without any problems however, this it's only happening to the A330. I tried what Rolf (Jahn2000) did "Change the State" to ready for "Taxiing" and the checklist did proceed  to the next phase without any problem. Did I read you correct on the UGSX matter?

v\r

Fernando R.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 4 Stunden , fernandito1969 sagte:

If I am using UGSX for push back I must turn of the GSX option on the MCDU3 prior to start push back then?.

Fernando,

If you have GSX installed then why not generally set this option to ON? I always use GSX for pushback because of the integration into the Airbus e.g. doors are closing automatically etc. I set this option to ON after a new installation and then never touch it again.......of course I am also using the GSX pushback every time. I never use the two MCDU3 internal functions for engine start (with or without pushback).

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived