Aerosoft A330 Taxiing checklist problem

Luca.Br

Hey guys,

Scince yesterday evening my A330 does not start the taxiing checklist.

I did everything as nomal, I started with the Turn around checklist and followed everything until the start checklist.

When it now came to the taxiing checklist is started taxiing but Nothing happend, I tried it even faster then just 10 knots. When I tried to start the checklist manually via the MCDU the green Taxiing logo dissapears.

I tried to reinstall my product, but it did not work and also the experimental update didn't work.

Can anyone help me ?

Kind regards 

Luca

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not believe that the issue is linked to any scenery because I see no reasonfor this. Maybe you did something wrong in the set up? What you also could try is to load the TAXI STATE again in such amount to see if this works......

vor 3 Stunden , Hanse sagte:

I do not believe that the issue is linked to any scenery because I see no reasonfor this. Maybe you did something wrong in the set up? What you also could try is to load the TAXI STATE again in such amount to see if this works...…

No, even the TAXI State is not working.

But it just doesn't work in Düsseldorf, I don't get whats wrong.

vor 1 hour , Jahn2000 sagte:

No, even the TAXI State is not working.

But it just doesn't work in Düsseldorf, I don't get whats wrong.

I recently found out that I'm able to Taxi when I start directly with the taxi state, but when I start with the Turn Around state I'm not able to use the taxiing checklist

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry I do not know what could cause the problem with CL and scenery because there is no connection between the two e. g. the CL feature is completely independant from the scenery installed. Some questions:

1. Does this happen at every gate in Düsseldorf?
  2. What kind of PB are you using - GSX or the internal MCDU3 -?
  3. Do you see the TAXI CL message on the INFOBAR e.g. that the TAXI CL is really available?
  4. Are you sing the copilot to make the necessary settings?

As you can start the TAXI CL when using the ACFT STATE "TAXI" it seems to me that a certain necessary setting (for the TAXI CL to start) is missing in the previous checklists. 

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Mates; 

I have just experience this same problem here on my during taxiing. My flight plan was out of ZBAA to RKSI. All steps done correctly but when I prompted L4 it disappeared and remained off with the "initiate taxiing>10 knots msg on the bottom as such. There it's no remedy to skip and proceed at all?

v/r

Fernandito

Ops!...wth???..Fellaws right after I posted and went back to the Sim the taxiing checklist was in progress then completed and did not proceed any further from "before Takeoff Chklist". Any thoughts??

v/r

Fernandito

• Deputy Sheriffs

Fernandito,

if I look at the screenshots and especially at the MCDU3 CL display I see that "START PUSH" and "START" is still green e.g. that those CL are not yet completed. So something must have been wrong during PB and EGINE START. Therefore it is also clear to my why you have problems with the TAXI CL. ...... I do not know which PB procedure you are using (GSX2 or the internal MCDU3) and what has happened..... Please explain the PB procedure you used (as well as engine start) in detail and maybe we can find the issue.....

Regards,

Rolf

Il est devenu encore pire qu'auparavant. Maintenant, il arrive à START et se termine là-dessus, se bloque juste. Le roulage ne lit pas après le remorquage.

Hello,

A330 Pro v1.0.0.8

P3DV4.5 HF2

I would just like to point out 2 issues that did not occur with the previous version..
2 points that may be linked:
1- The menu check list [Co pilot] ON and OFF status appear  grayed out and then the OFF status lights up green as soon as you command the [Pilot] Check list:

2- This issue occurs only if I  select the [START] process instead of  the [START Pusback] process. 
     The [START] process proceeds normally and then stops and does not switch to the [AFTER Start] process.

Strange thing if I go back and  I select the [START Pushback] process then both [START] and [START Pushback ] start jointly with a real acoustic "cacophony" in the cockpit but then everything is OK with the    [AFTER START] process :

Reccio

Hi Hanse;

A new problem now occurred after downloading the published updates for all Airbuses. I am currently doing a test flight with the A319 and twice the MCDU3 stuck at starting engine phase. Both times I have gone through the steps correctly to make sure and when prompt to start Eng2 during pushback, voice of FO no longer it's heard or the checklist advances. I am also using UGCX for the push back phase. Any thoughts, remedy or suggestions please?

v/r

FRL

Deficiencies after updates continues; Just doing a test flight as well and now on mine (A330) checklist got stuck. The Before Checklist worked without problems, at the time of all doors to closed, did not heard the attendant's informing that all passengers are secured and did not proceed to the "Before Start Checklist", however the  "Start Push" worked as well the "Start" and nothing further took place. No function or sound during "Engine Start" or "After Engine Start". I also changed screen view (exterior) just in case and nothing happened. Any thoughts?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry I am not able to reproduce the issues mentioned above. I assume that you all are not using GSX but the internal MCDU3 pushback functionalities. But before going into details let me explain one thing. There are two different MCDU3 internal pushback functions. One you will find in the MCDU3 GROUNDSERVICE menu - but this one should only be used if the CHECKLIST is set to OFF.  In case the checklist is used the function and menu is integrated into the CHECKLIST menu. Please find attached a short description how this should be used. 

• On the INFOBAR the pushback message will pop up - select "1" from the keyboard
  • Or change to the MCDU3 CHECKLIST menu and select "START PUSH" = LSK5L
  • On the INFOBAR the PB configuration message pops up = CONFIGURE AND START PUSHBACK
  • The MCDU3 CHECKLIST menu automatically will be replaced by the PUSHBACK SETUP menu
  • Configure the pushback e. g. set the distance and direction and the select START
  • When pushback has been finished, the engines are stabilized and the parking brakes are set automatically the AFTER (ENGINE) START checlist will start.....

I always use GSX 2. After "without pushback" appears in the information bar, I select 2 on the keyboard.

And then manually call the tow truck or if you need to go straight, start 2 and 1 engines. When the co-pilot says that the engines are running, and I was already towed and the tow truck drove off. The "after start" checklist should start, as it was before the update. But in this case, nothing happens, and it always hangs on the "start" and eats kerosene))). Therefore, I roll back to the previous version, since it is almost impossible to fly. Help me decide. 

With respect.

Hello Rolf,

Sorry to make you work on a Sunday, but I agree with Dron960.

The issue is not with the [START Pushback] procedure  but with the [START] check list process [without PushBack].

In previous versions, after starting the engines the [AFTER START] check list was automatically started whereas in v1.0.0.8 everything remains frozen.
I remind that many parking positions don't require pushback.

Regards

Reccio

Hitting this same wall here as well. I don't use GSX, but I always use the START option in the checklist for the A333 because the start push feature isn't reliable for me. With .8, everything stops at START. It'd be nice if we could get a checklist override here (not a skip item, but a complete override) to allow non-AS controlled push back.

Hi Hanse;

I have being using UCGX application for pushback since released and prior to this latest Aerosoft Update and there were no issues happening plus the flow of the checklists (Start Push, Start & After Start) ran through without any problems. I did always configured the Push Back on the MCDU3 prior to prompt "Cockpit Prep Chklist Option" and also prompted "Yes" for the GSX option. During recent flight attempted the MCDU3 did not advance to the "Before Start Checklist" once the main door was shut and the sound of the crew announcing it to the CPT did not sounded off as well. Any thoughts or advise?

v/r

Fernando Rentas

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 4 Stunden , dron960 sagte:

I always use GSX 2. After "without pushback" appears in the information bar, I select 2 on the keyboard.

This message on the INFOBAR means that the internal MCDU3 pushback feature will be used. It only appears if in the MCDU3 OPTIONS GROUNDSERVICES the GSX-option is not set to ON. So please enable this option and everything then should work as required......

vor 4 Stunden , Recciosilva sagte:

The issue is not with the [START Pushback] procedure  but with the [START] check list process [without PushBack].

vor 2 Stunden , el_kab0ng sagte:

Hitting this same wall here as well. I don't use GSX, but I always use the START option in the checklist for the A333

OK, I will have a look into this issue during the next couple of days. I assume that your settings (please see the answer above) are correct e.g. the MCDU3 OPTIONS GROUNSERVICES GSX option is disabeld.

vor 16 Minuten, fernandito1969 sagte:

I did always configured the Push Back on the MCDU3 prior to prompt "Cockpit Prep Chklist Option" and also prompted "Yes" for the GSX option.

I do not know how UCGX works and we do not support it. If it works like GSX then the GSX-option in the MCDU3 OPTIONS GROUNSERVICES should be enabled. But in this case please do not also use or configure the MCDU3 pushback itself because the pushback configuration should be handled by UCGX.

Regards,

Rolf

1 hour ago, Hanse said:

This message on the INFOBAR means that the internal MCDU3 pushback feature will be used. It only appears if in the MCDU3 OPTIONS GROUNDSERVICES the GSX-option is not set to ON. So please enable this option and everything then should work as required......

Hello Hans.

I never include the GSX-option in on in MCDU3. And why? Everything was always normal. Both the A320 and the previous version of the A330. Now I installed the old version again. After starting the engines, "WAIT" appeared in the line and normally continued to perform "After Start". The problem is different, but it wasn't there before.

With respect.

Andrey.

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

OK, I will have a look into this issue during the next couple of days. I assume that your settings (please see the answer above) are correct e.g. the MCDU3 OPTIONS GROUNSERVICES GSX option is disabeld.

Regards,

Rolf

Correct. GSX services is set to NO.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 hour , dron960 sagte:

Hello Hans.

I never include the GSX-option in on in MCDU3. And why? Everything was always normal. Both the A320 and the previous version of the A330. Now I installed the old version again. After starting the engines, "WAIT" appeared in the line and normally continued to perform "After Start". The problem is different, but it wasn't there before.

With respect.

Andrey.

Hello Andrey,

The message in your screenshot only appears if the MCDU3 pushback option is valid e.g. the MCDU3 OPTIONS GROUNSERVICES GSX option is disabled. This is normally the case if a new version is installed or if the file Setup.abx is changed. So please enable this option = YES and you will see if you use the GSX-PB the INFOBAR message "WAIT" will appear after the GSX pushback has been completed.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived