fuel capacity and range A330

DUTCH1963

Hi Guys 

Maybe i'm wrong but i noticed that the fuel capacity and range don't match  see screenshots both on simbrief and prepared

in mcdu3 max capacity is 76.5 tons while simbrief gives 79.0 as max and prepared in startup screen says 109 tons of fuel the aircraft mcdu3 of 76.5 tons means i cant even fly from eindhoven to capetown wich is only 5350 nm.

this limits the range of the long haul flights i can make.

is this a glitch in either system or am i doing something wrong.

with kind regards 

Martin 

DUTCH1963

Please login to display this image.

Hi Aerosoft

anybody from Aerosoft have any idea why this max. fuel capacity in 3 different programs give 3 different max.capacity

Aerosoft A330 mcdu 3 says 76.5 tons

startscreen p3d4 says 109 tons

simbrief says 79 tons max fuel capacity.

greetings 

Martin

Dutch1963

• Deputy Sheriffs

The number in the MCDu is correct. The description in the "select vehicle" box is for whatever reason wrong.

But why cant you fly EHEH-FACT?

hi Otto

as you can see in the flightplan wich you made it says 78 tons of fuel at ein but you can only load 76.5 tons of fuel in the bus

i added 5tons of extra fuel and 8 tons off cargo and 280 pax thats what i entered as numbers

greetings

Martin 

DUTCH1963

Hi Bob

no i didnt ( had not found that topic of Dave yet sorry)  but can i change the registration ,selcal and name in that simbrief profile or wil that interfere with the outcomes

Greetings 

Martin 

DUTCH1963 

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, DUTCH1963 said:

Hi Bob

no i didnt ( had not found that topic of Dave yet sorry)  but can i change the registration ,selcal and name in that simbrief profile or wil that interfere with the outcomes

Greetings 

Martin 

DUTCH1963 

You can change the reg or selcal name  of course.

Archived