Can't Create Session

TheScottishFlyer

9 minutes ago, MrMonkeyWorsley_YT said:

Airbus A320 in P3D v4.5 and cannot create a CFD session at all. I can connect so it shows 'Connected' in green by LSK6 but clicking the Create Session key does nothing at all.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

This is usually in indication that part of the server code has stopped so I doubt there is anything you can do about this.  I'll look into this.

12 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

This is usually in indication that part of the server code has stopped so I doubt there is anything you can do about this.  I'll look into this.

Thank you very much, I've just spent the last 20 mins trying to connect :)

2 minutes ago, MrMonkeyWorsley_YT said:

Thank you very much, I've just spent the last 20 mins trying to connect :)

yeah, we're very sorry about that my friend.

It's 8pm for our IT staff, and while I can't say for sure, I don't think we'll have it back up this evening - but maybe!  If I hear back from them, I'll shoot  you out an update.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

yeah, we're very sorry about that my friend.

It's 8pm for our IT staff, and while I can't say for sure, I don't think we'll have it back up this evening - but maybe!  If I hear back from them, I'll shoot  you out an update.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

No Problem at all, 

Say good evening to them for me and just thanks as well for trying.

Archived