CRJ PRO

Hello when i start the CRJ Pro I have this. I don"t understand, the CRJ is up to date. 

Thank you

Please login to display this image.

@KendrickC, 

When you say "start the CRJ Pro" do you mean when you select the aircraft in P3D or when you start the engines?  Your photos appear to show a CRJ in a cold and dark mode.  Do you click on the EFB/aircraft and select any other mode other than cold and dark, and if so, does it show anything other than the photos? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

If updating the VC++ Redistributable packages doesn't fix the problem on your machine, a complete re-installation of P3D is a proven cure for this issue.

8 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

If updating the VC++ Redistributable packages doesn't fix the problem on your machine, a complete re-installation of P3D is a proven cure for this issue.

Ok I'm going to try this :)

Hello,

I have re-install P3D V4 and after re-install CRJ and A330 (Because I had also an issue with the A330 the plane was not following his route after push A/P )  and everything works now thank you :D

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to read that ;) 

Enjoy the CRJ!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived