A330 Full Fuselage Paint Kit

Hello, All:

I had asked a few months when the full fuselage paint kit for the A330 Pro would be available. The thread has been closed and I haven't been able to find a release date or if it's available I don't know where. If anyone knows if it's available or will be it would be appreciated.

Regards

1 hour ago, VAFPilot said:

Thanks for the follow up, Dave.

Will there be an announcement once it's released? Or is there a way we can check without bugging you guys?

~Will

Sure... the best place to check is the ASUpdater.  It will let you know as soon as it's available even though in this case  you'll have to re-download the product (for this update).

Many thanks for asking!

I'm guessing the new update will require a livery removal/reinstall for repaints that are not a part of the update? Asking because I currently have about 30 + installed.

Thanks for letting us know about the update, Dave.  Loving the Bus (all of them)!

Yes, but simply because the next update requires an uninstall and reinstall. We dont know yet if the new Livery Manager will be ready to be pushed out with the next update but my guess is that it will, though I haven't seen it yet.

Archived