Feedback

duartempo

Hello Pelle,

I've just come across this GREAT tool and would like to congratulate and thank you for developing it, for it fits my needs almost perfectly! And, since you called it an "odd feature" in the manual, I would also like to give you very positive feedback on the randomizer option, which is what I will mainly be using FV for.

I noticed that very few users interact with you here and on YT, so i thought I'd come by and express my joy at finally finding a tool like this. I have managed to create some tools myself with Excel VBA Userforms, but nothing as complete as yours.

Keep it coming!

Regards,

Bruno.

Hi Bruno

Thanks for the kind words, and I am happy to hear you like the software. Regarding the randomizer feature I think we are few using it, and some users don't understand at all why it is included, hence why I call it an "odd feature" 🙂

i too would like to congratulate you on this superb add on

this must have taken a considerable amount of time to produce something as extensive as this

your skills are unbelieveable

i only wish i had found this sooner

thank you

jeff

Thanks for the positive words Jeff. Yes I have spend a lot of time on this tool, but its been "a labour of love. It started out as a tool I wanted to have myself, and once I was happy with the feature-set and stability I released it public, and I am only happy to hear that you guys also find it usable. In the process I have learned a lot of new things, so that adds the the experience as well 🙂

Some have suggested that I should turn it into payware (regarding some of my future plans, I have discussed with a few select people), but I have not plan to do so. This tool would (more or less) be useless without the bundled flight-plans. I have a very good relationship with AIG (Alpha India Group), and I wouldn't feel right trying to capitalize on the work they do for free. In stead I hope people who enjoy this software will show their appreciation by donating a few quid to AIG and/or participate as beta-testers for the flight-plans that AIG is producing.

I hope the next version will be released within the next 2-4 weeks, and beyond that I still have various ideas I would like to implement. Fell free to "spread the word" if you think others would like the tool like you do.

Pelle,

A donation to AIG is a good idea, and I will certainly do that. However, it is still a pity that none of it will go to you. How about creating your own donation account, and then pass some of amount to them?

Again, thanks for you dedication.

Regards,

Bruno.

Archived