On Going CTD and AP Disco

rsmith6621a

I am having ongoing CTD and AP Disco issues on flights over 5-8 hours long. I recently upgraded to Win 10 from Win7 these issues were present in Win7.

Is anyone else having these issues. I am at a loss and losing interest in flying the 330.  When the AP Disco issue happens I am usually away from the PC and on return I am either jet-skiing across the ground or the ocean.  The CTD just happens.

I have plenty of power inside my PC box. I do not get these on my PMDG and FSLab products. BTW I have done a 7 hour KBOS/EGCC flight with the FSLabs 321 with perfection. I did not want to discuss the other developers in my post but it is the only way to demonstrate that other quality products have no issues. 

I am considering uninstalling an reinstalling with Win10 and see if that helps.

Thanks for your help. I really want to accomplish a  Trans Atlantic or Pacific flight someday with this product. BTW the panel textures are done very well.

Randy

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, never seen this. And not enough details to make any suggetsions. When you gat a CTD, it would be good, to get the complete error message.

What exact version of P3D are you running and what exact version of the Airbus? Do you use time acceleration?

8 hours ago, mopperle said:

No, never seen this. And not enough details to make any suggetsions. When you gat a CTD, it would be good, to get the complete error message.

What exact version of P3D are you running and what exact version of the Airbus? Do you use time acceleration?

No time acceleration. P3dv4.5. Win10

On previous CTDs using Windows 7 I frequently got the D3D10Warp.dll error. No matter what web solution I tried to resolve it it would not go away.

Archived