LIMJ stuttering question

pluckas

I experience stuttering on approach and on take off with Aerosoft LIMJ, but not with any of my other Aerosoft airports. I find I can reduce / eliminate the stuttering by adjusting the P3D frame rate setting down from unlimited to 60 fps. But, all of my other Aerosoft airports work much better with frame rate set at unlimited. 

I know this is probably not an Aerosoft issue, more likely P3D and my monitor settings. However, I do experience excellent results with frame rates set to unlimited for all of my airports except LIMJ, so I thought it might be worth asking if this is a known issue with this airport, or if there is a recommended course of action to address this phenomenon.

I'm using a 3 monitor set up in P3D, and a GTX1070 graphics card. Frame rates are generally excellent under all conditions and at all airports except the above.

Many thanks.

Archived