All Quiet on the Aerosoft Front?

AA777-200ER

Seems quiet in the forums, no new upgrades (except CRJ Professional by Hans), no new flight-sim products, and no communication from Mathijs, Kroswynd and Dave. Everyone must be Alpha-testing the new MS2020 and yes I know you can't say anything due to the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

Btw, the monthly screenshot contest has not judged for December and January and the February theme has not even been released. If you need a new judge/moderator for the screenshot, pictures and video forum, I'll do it for free (retired and bored). 

We are working intensely hard on the update.  We tested the installer and update last week and found a few issues, and then a few issues more.  In the past 24 hours I've done a 6 hour, 8 hour and 15 hour flight to also test the Fuel Calculator and new Simbrief A330 Profile, as well as many other things.

I'm fairly sure the AIR BOSS (Mathijs) will post on Monday or Tuesday about the update.

Best wishes.

Archived