Installation issue

I am experiencing an issue installing CRJ Pro.

When I am running the installer it creates a folder with the different subfolders (aircraft, data etc.)

It does not put the content in the folders of the Flight Sim that are already there

I am experiencing this issue with any aircraft I am installing so I was not surprised (I think it has to do with Win running on Parallels Desktop and the installer not finding the correct path for this reason)

I always open the folders of the Add-on aircraft, look for the folders with the same name in my flight sim and copy those files into.

This worked so far very well.

When I am doing this with CRJ Pro...

... some of the folders of the Add-On have names that do not match the ones in flight sim (e.g. "terrain")

... I can see the aircraft when I start the FS, but get an error message, that preview could not be loaded and when I start the mission it freezes at "100% loaded".

I think there are some of the files missing on the right places. I am sure any of you have more experience than me how to sort that out.

1 hour ago, Powertransferunit said:

I am experiencing an issue installing CRJ Pro.

When I am running the installer it creates a folder with the different subfolders (aircraft, data etc.)

It does not put the content in the folders of the Flight Sim that are already there

I am experiencing this issue with any aircraft I am installing so I was not surprised (I think it has to do with Win running on Parallels Desktop and the installer not finding the correct path for this reason)

I always open the folders of the Add-on aircraft, look for the folders with the same name in my flight sim and copy those files into.

This worked so far very well.

When I am doing this with CRJ Pro...

... some of the folders of the Add-On have names that do not match the ones in flight sim (e.g. "terrain")

... I can see the aircraft when I start the FS, but get an error message, that preview could not be loaded and when I start the mission it freezes at "100% loaded".

I think there are some of the files missing on the right places. I am sure any of you have more experience than me how to sort that out.

Are you disabling your computer security, and running the installer as Admin?

Archived