A330 Aerosoft

Cliff07

Hi there,

I do not hear the announcements V1 etc when I make the entries at the MCDU and the speeds for V1 VR V2 are not taken into account at the take off. Or what the MCDU calculates is far too small ... e.g. 112 115 123
or 124 125 132 even that doesn't fit on the A330, what could be the reason?

Lg Tom

21 minutes ago, Cliff07 said:

Hi there,

I do not hear the announcements V1 etc when I make the entries at the MCDU and the speeds for V1 VR V2 are not taken into account at the take off. Or what the MCDU calculates is far too small ... e.g. 112 115 123
or 124 125 132 even that doesn't fit on the A330, what could be the reason?

Lg Tom

Correct!  This is is an option on the real world aircraft and did not exist in the real aircraft we modeled.  In contrast, many real world aircraft don't have this as they purposesly model a First Officer who calls out the VSpeeds (grin-wink!), and accordingly we modeled this in our Connected Flight Deck feature (yeah, you caught me... I'm having WAY too much fun with this! ;)), but we do take this serious.

We are  considering adding the VSpeed callouts in a later update, but that decision has not been made yet.  There are already several posts about this in the forums, so we're aware that some people would like this.

Many thanks for the feedback, and best wishes!

Archived