Flying with mouse and keyboard.

TheRealThing89

The Aerosoft Airbus series is a great bunch of aircraft, however, i feel like you are ailenating those who DO NOT have Joysticks with Rudders etc. It seems like a waste of money to buy a Joystick and other things just to fly this aircraft. How can i set it up for flying with keyboard and mouse?

• Deputy Sheriffs

They system requirements are very clear about this. A joystick is mandatory. And you can get good ones like this for quite a little money:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Extreme-Pro-Precision-Joystick/dp/B00CJ5FPTA/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2JKFCJX16G007&keywords=joystick+for+pc+flight+simulator&qid=1581608865&sprefix=joystick%2Caps%2C176&sr=8-2

It still feels like a waste of money to fork out more just to fly this aircraft. I can turn it left and right but i cant take off. I'm regretting my purchase already. Granted it's my own fault for not reading the system requirements, but it's an easy thing to overlook. Every aircraft i fly i can use my keyboard and mouse, so why does this add-on have to be different? It doesn't make sense. Even the QW787 i can fly with my mouse and keyboard. I feel like I have wasted my money.

Archived