!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Mathijs Kok

New builds coming up.....

Sorry for the delays but things were a but hectic all over. We are now making new builds that will need a few days of testing before being send out. As there are over 400 files changed we decided to make full new builds only (we believe this will be the last time this is needed). 

Changelogs:

A330

• Improvement: Pacs logic improvement
  • Improvement: Engine start logic improvement
  • Improvement: FF and Brake indications better
  • Improvement: Added SID and Arrival to CFD sync
  • Improvement: Changes MCDU menu
  • Improvement: Fuel calculation
  • Improvement: LOW FUEL message added to ECAM
  • Improvement: Conditions to show rising runway
  • Improvement: Copilot now also adjusts FO BARO settings
  • Improvement: Timing start DESCENT PREP CL changed (starts 5 NM earlier)
  • Improvement: GSX-Pushback – Good Engine Start PF call added and call modified (no GSX confirmation necessary anymore)
  • Improvement: parking – Dome lights are automatically switched on, Cones are set and GPU-unit connected
  • Improvement: Breaks between various checks / settings added when aircraft is moving – during those breaks the standard VC view is called (looking outside)
  • Improvement: Timing Seatbelt Announcement CLIMB: Adapted to OVHD switch setting
  • Improvement: Aircraft.cfg – Views added and adapted to CL/ViewFocus
  • Improvement: ViewFocus now also works for ChasePlane users
  • Improvement: Cabin Crew Announcements - Cabin lights call during climb - Now also considers position of OVH light switch
  • Improvement: After GO-AROUND checklist now proceeds (CLIMB or NEW APPROACH)
  • Improvement: GSX2 implementation updated
  • Improvement: Mavigraph chart support added
  • Improvement: Minor changes to printout position and texture
  • Improvement: Changed default bag weight to 25 Kg
  • Improvement: Avoiding issues with 3rd party replacement of default files (ohhh please, never do that....)
  • Improvement: Changes to fuel planner so users can edit amount and CG

• Bug fix: Small issues in CORTE selection and WIND pages
  • Bug fix: Spoiler imbalance issue solved
  • Bug fix: QNH decrepancy when inHg was selected solved
  • Bug fix: MCDU freeze issue solved
  • Bug fix: Auto trim now suits animations
  • Bug fix: Fixes in FPLN page on landing phase
  • Bug fix: Further fixes in DES page predictions

A318/319/320/321

• New Feature: EFB with NDP and Navigraph support

• Improvements: Engine start logic Improvement
  • Improvements: Pacs logic Improvement
  • Improvements: Added SID and Arrival to CFD sync
  • Improvements: Changes MCDU menu
  • Improvements: Conditions to show rising runway 
  • Improvements: GSX2 implementation updated
  • Improvements: Cabin Crew Announcements - Cabin lights call during climb - Now also considers position of OVH light switch
  • Improvements: Minor changes to printout position
  • Improvements: Avoiding issues with 3rd party replacement of default files (ohhh please, never do that....)
  • Improvements: Changed default bag weight to 25 Kg
  • Improvements: Changes to fuel planner so users can edit amount and CG
  • Improvements: After GO-AROUND checklist now proceeds (CLIMB or NEW APPROACH)

• Bug fix: Fuel display now correctly colored
  • Bug fix: Small issues in CORTE selection and WIND pages
  • Bug fix: QNH decrepancy when inHg was selected solved
  • Bug fix: MCDU freeze issue solved
  • Bug fix: Resetting of APU state avoided
  • Bug Fix: Landing call memo now triggered correctly
  • Bug fix: Fixes in FPLN page on landing phase
  • Bug fix: Further fixes in DES page predictions
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Thomas Hao said:

So we need reinstall the A330 or just use as updater?

All versions (A318/A319, A320/A32, A330) will only be updated by full new installs. As said I do not like it but it is the best option. After this we should never be forced to full new builds.

• Like 4

thank you sir. can we save the simobjects folder and a copy of the config file to restore our liveries? cheers mate, and thanks, steve

Not really. Unfortunately you need to save the livery section of the aircraft.cfg and the folders.

There is a livery manager that is very close to release that will handle that for you. It is actually pretty amazing, just drag and drop any zipped livery on it and it will install it in the correct aircraft, DC8, CRJ, airbus etc...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

All versions (A318/A319, A320/A32, A330) will only be updated by full new installs. As said I do not like it but it is the best option. After this we should never be forced to full new builds.

Thank u for the answering, when the update will be release for the download

Aerosoft, you guys are the best.

I am already looking forward to the innovations and hope that NavDataPro in the EFB will work for me in the Airbus. 

In the CRJ there are unfortunately still crashes.

Fantastic list of updates , and EFB for the smaller Airbus will a great new feature ....thanks Aerosoft , one down side is it now means you have cost me money lol need to buy the 330 now lol lol 

Rich 

Still missing new ND and pop up display... 

Are still in the development plans?

Why in the bug fix list we don't have nothing about the sunshade? The actual sunshade in the 330 do not give impression filtrage of the sun light and any reflect of sunshade color in the cockpit when they are on. And the CPDLC?

• Upvote 1

what am I missing.  I go to the Aerosoft store and the download version of the a330 is the exact same file I got when i purchased in december? 

Link deleted
Version: 1.0.0.0

I am sorry we are not ready yet. We are still fighting with the Navigraph API. It still will not stay logged on. If we are unable to solve that in the next 48 hours we'll do it as we now do with the CRJ (and how others like PMDG) do it, meaning you have to log in at each session.

32 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry we are not ready yet. We are still fighting with the Navigraph API. It still will not stay logged on. If we are unable to solve that in the next 48 hours we'll do it as we now do with the CRJ (and how others like PMDG) do it, meaning you have to log in at each session.

Do what ever you need to do Mathijs , looking forward to the new update but also don't mind waiting a little longer if need be

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Hm, I do not need to log me in every session with the CRJ since the last update 😮 and my CRJ did also not crash anymore ❤️ Thanks to all to have fixed this :)

I did it once and after taking the plane out of the Hangar again, it displays the "Login Process" page but no Browser Window etc. is coming up and its working without loggin in anywhere :-/

2 minutes ago, Bernd E. said:

Hm, I do not need to log me in every session with the CRJ since the last update 😮 and my CRJ did also not crash anymore ❤️ Thanks to all to have fixed this :)

I did it once and after taking the plane out of the Hangar again, it displays the "Login Process" page but no Browser Window etc. is coming up and its working without loggin in anywhere 😕

Ah, Bernd?  Did you perhaps mean to post in the CRJ forum?

vor 1 minute, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Ah, Bernd?  Did you perhaps mean to post in the CRJ forum?

Nope, this should be here :)

I just wanted to say that I do not have to re-logon with the CRJ, for whatever reason.

Sounds like, as Mathijs wrote it, that there should be everytime a Browser Window which asked for login credentials, which isn't the case with my CRJ anymore :-S but yeah, now looking at my post again, this isn't really helpful :P

Anyway, if you do not find a solution, I personally have no problem to log me in every time I fly the Bus and I think others won't too :)  (probably I dont need it as it is with the CRJ for me :P )

Just take the time you need guys, that you bring the EFB to the little Bus too is still the greatest news I read.

CFD in the 330 works a treat but the small buses it doesn't work at all. will the smaller buses have the same CFD implemented as the 330?

On 2/15/2020 at 5:07 PM, Alex97490 said:

Why in the bug fix list we don't have nothing about the sunshade? The actual sunshade in the 330 do not give impression filtrage of the sun light and any reflect of sunshade color in the cockpit when they are on. And the CPDLC?

??