PFPX v2.0 Simplified Chinese User Manual 简体中文用户手册

Hello Jianmin,

Unfortunately my lack of language skills prevents me from reading through it but well done for your efforts.

You may wish to post the file to the PFPX download section of the forum, it will prevent it been lost in forum posts over time.

Hi Jianmin,

Congratulations on making a Mandarin version manual for PFPX.

Have you just translated the current English version with some adjustments, or a completely new one 'built from the ground up'?

Would it be possible to get your manual reviewed by a Mandarin speaker?

Kind regards, Richard :)

7 hours ago, srcooke said:

Hello Jianmin,

Unfortunately my lack of language skills prevents me from reading through it but well done for your efforts.

You may wish to post the file to the PFPX download section of the forum, it will prevent it been lost in forum posts over time.

Hello, Srcooke,

Done. You can find it here. 

Thank you !

5 hours ago, Richard McDonald Woods said:

Hi Jianmin,

Congratulations on making a Mandarin version manual for PFPX.

Have you just translated the current English version with some adjustments, or a completely new one 'built from the ground up'?

Would it be possible to get your manual reviewed by a Mandarin speaker?

Kind regards, Richard :)

Hi, Richard,

We know the original English user manual was based on v1.0 which is already outdated.

For this reason I made a completely new manual/tutorial based on v2.03 which contains:

1. Intoduction

2. Program Overview

3. Program Interface

4. Tutorial: 

• 4.1 How to create Aircraft Database
  • 4.2 How to create Fuel Policy complied with CCAR (China Civil Aviation Regulations)
  • 4.3 How to create Restriction Airspace. For example, creating a military drill restriction airspace.
  • 4.4 How to create 'virtual' airways, waypoints and airports.
  • 4.5 How to set the preferred alternate airports
  • 4.6 How to quickly create the Flight Plan (Non-Euro Airspace Plan, Euro Airspace Plan and IFPS online validation https://www.public.nm.eurocontrol.int/PUBPORTAL/gateway/spec/)
  • 4.7 How to create a more complicated Flight Plan (Redispatch, EDTO, Diversion)

I have shared the manual with some Chinese FlightSim community and received a lot of praise.

Cheers

Archived