Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I am planning a flight for the 747-400ER in PFPX. I have the performance file for this plane and have already created a new aircraft in PFPX using this data. The problem is when Im actually planning the flight and select it as my aircraft type it seems fine but down below where it shows the airline name and aircraft type it just shows 747-400 and not ER. Also, when I printed the plan it shows the same thing on the second page where it shows shows my airline and aircraft. Is there something I am doing wrong? I went to add new aircraft and selected the 400ER as my aircraft type and then edited the weights to match what was shown in P3D aircraft details for PMDG 400ER with my airline. I just want to make sure I am not getting calculations for the 400 instead of the 400ER

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open your aircraft registration in the aircraft editor, click the INFO button and post a snapshot of that screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Open your aircraft registration in the aircraft editor, click the INFO button and post a snapshot of that screen

 

Here you go.

 

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.12 - 09.55.32.08.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

click the INFO button of your GALAXY registration screen and post a snapshot of the details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, srcooke said:

click the INFO button of your GALAXY registration screen and post a snapshot of the details

 

I take it this is what you mean.

 

Thanks

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.12 - 10.07.29.60.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is likely you are using the 744ER entry, the profile publisher has set the AircraftTypeShort description in the profile to 747-400 rather than including ER.

 

You are using an old version of PFPX ?

 

Currently v2.03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, srcooke said:

It is likely you are using the 744ER entry, the profile publisher has set the AircraftTypeShort description in the profile to 747-400 rather than including ER.

 

You are using an old version of PFPX ?

 

Currently v2.03

So your saying I should be getting the correct data just that the developer choose to shorten the display name? Yeah I haven't upgraded cause I hardly use it since I was using SimBrief instead. Want to start using PFPX more since it has much more info and options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 01011100111001 said:

So your saying I should be getting the correct data just that the developer choose to shorten the display name

 

Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...