Help with aircraft type.

So I am planning a flight for the 747-400ER in PFPX. I have the performance file for this plane and have already created a new aircraft in PFPX using this data. The problem is when Im actually planning the flight and select it as my aircraft type it seems fine but down below where it shows the airline name and aircraft type it just shows 747-400 and not ER. Also, when I printed the plan it shows the same thing on the second page where it shows shows my airline and aircraft. Is there something I am doing wrong? I went to add new aircraft and selected the 400ER as my aircraft type and then edited the weights to match what was shown in P3D aircraft details for PMDG 400ER with my airline. I just want to make sure I am not getting calculations for the 400 instead of the 400ER

Thanks 

It is likely you are using the 744ER entry, the profile publisher has set the AircraftTypeShort description in the profile to 747-400 rather than including ER.

You are using an old version of PFPX ?

Currently v2.03

7 minutes ago, srcooke said:

It is likely you are using the 744ER entry, the profile publisher has set the AircraftTypeShort description in the profile to 747-400 rather than including ER.

You are using an old version of PFPX ?

Currently v2.03

So your saying I should be getting the correct data just that the developer choose to shorten the display name? Yeah I haven't upgraded cause I hardly use it since I was using SimBrief instead. Want to start using PFPX more since it has much more info and options.

Archived