PMDG Operation Center won't start.

Guillaume Dervyn

Good day!

I've bought one year ago the PMDG 737NGX for P3D.

I just re-installed my computer from scratch, so I had to make a new P3D installation. I re-download le PMDG 737NGX from my account with instant delivery menu.

I had deactivated windows defender during installation, and run the installer as administrator.

The aircraft was successfully activated at the firt launch.

But, when i try to launch the PMDG operation center, it doesn't work. I have a control command window that appear quickly, and that's it. 

I've made a screenshot of the window, and it's about an exception wich is not manage :

Please login to display this image.

I was looking on the internet for a solution, but I didn't find one. I've see on the PMDG forum a procedure to follow when there is a pb with operation center, but I can't execute it as I don't have the OCupdater.exe in the PMDG folder...

Anyone know something about this problem?

P3D4.5.13.32097

PMDG 737NGX installer V1.20.8465

Thanks you by advance, an sorry for my english...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guillaume, it looks like that there is a problem with access rights. What happens when you try to run the Operations Center as Administrator?

Good day!

Problem solved.

PMDG support sent me a link to download the OCupdater.exe.

After executing the updater, the Operatin Center works fine.

If you have the problem, just open a ticket on their website, they are very reactive.

Have a nice flight!

Archived