Hydraulic problems

theophile

A while ago some people mentioned some problems with the hydraulic system.I recently reinstalled the dc8 latest version and I still seem to have that same problem.I get around it by assigning a key to eliminate

the hydraulic system failures and so, I can fly the bird without to much  problems.Is this problem worked on though?

On 2/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, theophile said:

A while ago some people mentioned some problems with the hydraulic system.I recently reinstalled the dc8 latest version and I still seem to have that same problem.I get around it by assigning a key to eliminate

the hydraulic system failures and so, I can fly the bird without to much  problems.Is this problem worked on though?

Exactly what hydraulic problem are you seeing?

The problem where the hydraulic system fails and you can only reset it by assigning a key to eliminate all hydraulic failures.Look in this forum,it is there.I am not the one who saw it first.But I am also experiencing it.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:56 PM, theophile said:

The problem where the hydraulic system fails and you can only reset it by assigning a key to eliminate all hydraulic failures.Look in this forum,it is there.I am not the one who saw it first.But I am also experiencing it.

I use P3D, and have never had that problem.   Wherever that thread is you are referring to, it might be best to post in there.  That way all of the posts about that specific problem would be in one place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

There was a problem identified with the hydraulic problem and a fix was implemented in version 2.0.  There was another thread about this in which one user reported continuing problems.  He wrote:

It seems to possibly happen if you set the plane to Cold & Dark and then move its location to a different gate or airport.

Is that a possible factor in your case?

Archived