Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Mathijs Kok

What is your internet speed?

How fast is your internet speed?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. How fast is your internet speed?

• Less than 10 Mbit (including 10 Mbit)
    • 10 <> 20 Mbit (including 20 Mbit)
    • 20 <> 50 Mbit (including 50 Mbit)
    • Over 50 Mbit

To get some idea of how large add-ons can be before they become uncomfortably to download we would like to ask you to tell us how wide your connection to the internet is. Other than the percentage now other data will be collected and your vote can not be tracked down to a person.

All, I believe the idea is to use the "How Fast is your internet speed?" voting window above Mathijs' message instead of responding with individual messages. The voting window provides a roll-up of responses that's much easier to grasp than a series of posts.

Surprised to still see people voting less than 10 Mbps. I guess they live in areas where optical fiber isn't available yet.

I'm glad it is available here. Officially my speed should be 100 Mbps (both up and down). In reality I get 85.96 Mbps down and 82.48 Mbps up. 4 ms ping time. Very reasonable if you ask me.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:51 AM, PatrickZ said:

Surprised to still see people voting less than 10 Mbps. I guess they live in areas where optical fiber isn't available yet.

welcome to Australia where less than 10mbps is the usual for a great many of us. 

this is mine on a really good day. e1qSbmX.jpg

300 down 150 up if its within Asia. However loads of packet losses from my isp if we were to ping towards Germany and US west coast.