P3D V4 Thrustmaster Warthog Throttles Uneven Thrust

machtoo

I have looked in the forum cannot find an answer for this issue.  I fly many aircraft and have never encountered this issue except with the CRJ 700/900 which was recently purchased.  My throttle are calibrated in P3D V4.  In the CRJ advancing the two throttles locked together, the thrust is uneven.  Also, the engines will not go to 100%.  I do not use FSUIPC for controller calibration...never needed it.  Any guidance on what to look at?  FYI, I fly all of the PMDG jets, IFLY 737, VRS Superbug, Q800, and many others.  Throttle and Stick are Thrustmaster Warthog, pedals are MFG. Also use CPFlight hardware on 737s.

• Developer

What do you mean by throttles "locked together"? Are corp throttles physically tied together in this case? If this causes uneven thrust, then the levers are not calibrated evenly. If locking them together is supposed to work, both throttles must return exactly the same values for any position. But why don't you just unlock them and use them as separate levers as in the real thing? Both throttles at the same position doesn't necessarily result in the same engine N1 there either.

From the guy who has done everything wrong at least once.  I have the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS as well.  My problem may have been similar to yours.  In my case when i went into the throttle assignment/ axis assignment section I assigned throttle 1 to throttle one axis and throttle two to throttle two axis.  Below all those assignments i finally found ANOTHER throttle axis assignment that assigns both axis to the throttle two throttle lever.  I deleted that and now it works correctly.  The CJR Pro and Thrustmaster are both great!!!

Archived