LIMC - Transparent jetways

Just flew into LIMC for the first time since I bought this scenery from you and wasn't a very pleasant experience I'm sorry to say.

Parked at stand/gate 606 and noticed how the animated jetways collided with each other when attaching to the aircraft (Zibo ) and just like with EDDK, I again see the same transparency issue reported over here for EDDK where I'm still waiting to receive a reply.

Here are a couple of screenshots showing the above

Please login to display this image.

The jetways should be configured differently. Currently they have predefined door assignments which should be deleted to let SAM decide which jetway should be connected where.

Please contact the scenery developer. Meanwhile you can open the sam.xml in the scenery folder and delete all door assignments manually (entire value) 

Thanks guys.

I think I'll wait for the developer to fix the issue instead. 

11 minutes ago, Marten said:

The jetways should be configured differently. Currently they have predefined door assignments which should be deleted to let SAM decide which jetway should be connected where.

Please contact the scenery developer. Meanwhile you can open the sam.xml in the scenery folder and delete all door assignments manually (entire value) 

And what about the transparency issue?

Since I've seen the same thing both at EDDK and now at LIMC, I don't think it's an EDDK issue but rather a problem with SAM and the textures used for jetways and airstairs which should be addressed by the SAM developer.

vor 5 Stunden , WebMaximus sagte:

And what about the transparency issue?

That's normal when you look at an animated object in VR from the aircrafts outside. General X-Plane issue...

• Developer

As far as I know this is normal for the lights, they are above the ground and have objects below. If there are no objects below then maybe you have to increase your graphics settings (can't tell you what setting exactly but I think it's the world objects slider) to make them visible (at least this is the case for XP standard taxiway lights, I don't know if this airport uses them). If the objects are not shown the lights are floating slightly above the ground but this is normal behaviour.

Archived