Attention Hans

There are still a number of issues with this plane eg. #1 FD on takeoff. TO TO is set but when I push SPD mode at V2+10, it does not engage #2 plane struggles to following HDG changes in HDG mode at low speeds (especially on approach) and there could be others that I am not aware of yet.

Hence my question: Can we expect another update some time to fix these issues?

Trevor

• Developer

Yes, I'm working on another update which will go to the testers soon'ish.

Switching from TO TO to SPD works fine here. Can you give me a more detailed description of the issue?

Pressing the button on the throttles only gives the TO TO message on the PFD but the FD does not give vertical guidance (pitch stays 0 degrees)

If I use the keyboard (Ctrl+Shift+G), then I get the TO TO displayed and the FD gives vertical pitch guidance (12-15 degrees).

On reaching V2+10 I push the SPD mode on the glareshield and the message on the PFD changes from TO TO to TO ALTS instead of giving me CLB and speed.

I then have to disengage the FD, re-engage it and press SPD mode and then it works

Regards

Trevor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 10:03 AM, TrevorS said:

How much longer ?

Corona slowed stuff down, please have a bit of patience. We can currently not give an estimate.

Archived