CRJ Professional cockpit indicates not being activated, although it is

I'm having the same issue as was reported in this topic earlier. Here's what happened:

1. All working fine

2. Uninstalled CRJ 700/900X

3. Uninstalled CRJ Professional due to some Navigraph error

4.Re-installed CRJ Professional but cockpit dark and yoke fully deflected to left. Switches move, but no lights or instruments

5. Uninstalled CRJ Professional and P3d client (latest version with Hotifx)

6. As suggested in earlier post, downloaded and ran DirextX and Visual C++, no luck

7. Reinstalled CRJ 700/900X and all work fine

8. A318-321 work perfectly

You earlier post said potentially a .dll file is not loading so how do I isolate and find that to reinstall? I don't want to have to reinstall all of P3d.

Thanks and looking forward to getting CRJ Pro back in the air.

Marc

Thanks for the quick reply. In P3d it shows version 4.5.13.32097 but in the Aerosoft Updater is shows: 

Prepar3D 4.x (Prepar3D.exe not found!) found: (C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\)
Prepar3D 3.x () found: (C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\)

Is there a way to re-install the updater without having to reinstall the A318-A321?

Thanks,

Marc

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Yes, you can download the Updater separately here: http://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS-UPDATER.zip

I think there's something wrong with the P3D installation though. I'm not sure why the updater can find the path to P3D4 but not the Prepar3D.exe file. Is "C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\" your actual P3D4 path?

Yes sir, that is the directly for P3d.

Wondering if I uninstall the P3d client for the hotfix, reinstall the version before the hotfix and then reinstall the hotfix if that would correct the issue? Would you recommend that?

Everything else in P3d is running so well so I'm afraid to mess something up, considering how difficult and time consuming it is to fix. Guess I could leave it and just use the CRJ 700/900X since they are working.

I really like the new version and assume others might have the same issue so hopefully we can find a solution.

Thanks,

Marc 

I saw some notes online where GSX Update was causing some issues...wondering if that could be part of it.

Marc

Some good news to report!

I downloaded the Updater again, ran it, allowing it to use experimental updates. It still shows it can't find Prepar3d.exe but completed the update with experimental.  Went back into P3d and now all looks to be working properly.

That was the only thing I did this morning so can't explain why, but will go with it!

Thanks,

Marc

Please login to display this image.

Archived