WIP New Database

Great News ATC's

I am currently working on a new updated Database. I added all new Planes (A20N, A21N, A339, A35K, B78X) and I updated and added many Airlines until now. These all have their current fleet with it's own Destinations. Everything is based on the IATA Winter Season. I'll still have to work on some airlines but im sure I get this ready this or next month. From April on I will work on the IATA Summer Update with new Destinations and so on.

I'll provide these Updates approximediately 4 times a year. This database is free and a huge project.

Stay tuned for more information I'll give you in the next weeks.

Have a nice day

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

That would be fantastic Luca! We would be very happy to support your work with some freebies etc.

Contact me on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com please.

I have sent you an email.

Greetings

Hello Folks,
I have some updates to share with you.
I can say, that the ETA of this project is set to End of February / Beginning of March. I have to split this Database up because there are so many Airlines with Destinations. I don't want to do just half of the project. If I do something I want to do 100% of it. That's why I decided to first concentrate on long-haul operations. I added all flying long-haul liners (e.g. A35K or B78X). Every passenger aircraft of an airline has its destinations, which will be included in my Database.
So, with the publication of my Database, nearly every long-haul op. will be included. After that, I will concentrate on the IATA Summer Schedule to keep the Database up to date. After the exam phase in summer, I will concentrate on short to medium-haul operations in Europe, which will be a standalone update. From that point this Database will be the most up to date Database. After that I will continue to update the short to medium-haul operations in other regions of the world (like Asia and so on). And again from 25. October 2020 I will hopefully work on the IATA Winter Schedule.

Thank you for your attention and do not hesitate to ask If you have any questions.

Stay tuned for more updates :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I fixed some issues. My Database will be updated in the next couple of days. Due to current circumstances, it is tricky to update it, but I try my best.

Cheers

Real World Database v1.1

The first update is finally there. I have reworked the Callsign of every Airline. In the past, there were Callsigns like DLH9G7V, which were unrealistic. To improve them I deleted the letters and concentrated on numbers. The new Callsigns are looking like this: ICAO-Code + three numbers for example DLH980.

As you know the current virus is affecting the global aviation industry, that is why there is not a big summer schedule update. Hopefully, the IATA Winter schedule will have a bigger impact to aircraft changes and so on.

Cheers!

• 3 months later...

Hello Aviation-Fans!

The Day has come to finally update the biggest and most accurate Database in the whole game. The Real World Database has grown to 140 Aircrafts and over 600 Airline-Files. This is by far the best you can get.

In this update, I concentrated on implementing major cargo airlines such as UPS or FedEx with their current aircrafts and their unique destinations. Furthermore, I expanded Airlines with adding the Embraer E-Jets and Bombardier Canadair Regional Jet to their fleet. As it is the standard of RWD, they come with their schedule. Additionally, I added many Airlines such as Vistara, Windrose Airlines, Viva Aerobus and Royal Flight.

As you know the current virus is affecting the global aviation industry heavily. I concluded that I will keep the pre-crisis schedule. In this update, the A380 is still flying to Routes such as Birmingham or Dusseldorf, but I removed retired aircrafts such as Air France A380 or British Airways B744.

The next major update is going to be released in March or April next year.

I have also included a small Manual for a clean install.

As always, rate this file, share it with your friends and write a comment.

Cheers!

Real World Database v1.5

Please login to display this image.

Archived